• welcome to
    a disney personified roleplay
  • welcome!
    WE ARE AN ADVANCED, NO WORD COUNT, DISNEY PERSONIFIED ROLEPLAY, SET ON AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MAINE. AFTER AN EARTHQUAKE ROCKS THE ISLAND, THE INHABITANTS ARE STARTING TO GAIN SOME POWERFUL NEW ABILITIES.

please register with first and last names! ex:
    MICKEY MOUSE
    news: 07/01: check out our camp nano event! --- 06/01: with the sun of summer comes a festival celebrating everything artistic! --- 04/01: another april fool's curse means people are ageing up and down! --- 01/31: the super blue blood moon has taken away everyone's powers!
  • stats!
    female
    male
    non-binary
    high school
    university
    local
    new local
  • elias admin
    elias admin
    elias admin
  • JESSIE PRIDE
    MARIE MARMONT
    REMY MULOT, THEO MA &
    SALLY CARRERA

add reply   new topic   new poll

things start splitting at the seams, anya/amanda<3
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 04:46 PM
Is beauty all that matters to you?
new local
21 years
Swan transformation & Death Sense

odette
What amazed Odette was how her powers seemed to creep up on her wherever she was. There didn’t seem to be any reasoning to her “talents” deciding they wanted to sneak up on her. Even when she was at work, her body started tingling and she realised she was only a few minutes away from growing wings and a beak and needing to be near the water for some sort of swimming extravaganza. This wasn’t the life she had planned when she ran away to the Island, that was for sure. For now, though, she should make the best of it. At least she didn’t have some overbearing trying-to-be father/husband figure breathing down her neck the whole time.

Still, she was trying to write down what someone wanted for tea and cake, and she found that her arms were becoming numb and stinging like they usually did before she started turning.

Turning briskly on her feet, after letting the customers know that she would get them what they had ordered, Odette headed for the break room with some urgency. If only she could get some sort of control when she would shift, it would be a much more pleasant power to experience. Nevertheless, Odette tried to live some sort of normal life. It was probably a joke, that she would try and do such a thing, but so far it had allowed her a freedom from her old life that was priceless.

In her hurry to get to somewhere more private (after screeching at her manager in a desperate manner that she was “going on a break”), she bumped into a customer who was on her way back to the main shop. Sending the contents of the other girl’s bag flying, and sending her own phone and notepad to the ground, she sucked in a huge intake of air to calm her nerves.

“I am so sorry!” She crouched down to gather all the scattered objects and appease the other woman. “I didn’t even see you, because of the corner. And I was in somewhat of a rush. Are you okay?”

WORDS:358 | NOTES: <3 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
Accent: General American.
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:26 PM
finally home where i belong
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
The first few times Anya had eaten out by herself, during that awful, liminal period between falling out and reconciling with Marie, it had been strange. She hadn't really known what to do with herself, far too used to filling the silence in between bites with chatter to whoever it was she was eating with. Most of the meals she'd had by herself had been quick, furtive things on the go. Now, almost a year and a half on, it was something she'd come to appreciate. She still didn't do it often, usually preferring to eat with Dimitri, Marie, or friends, but it was a nice way to just decompress and enjoy people-watching on her own.

It did make it awkward when she needed to use the restroom, though; more than once, she'd come back to find her food cleaned away. She'd learned to wait to the end of the meal to avoid any issues (only once had someone thought she'd skipped out on the bill, but the nice tip she gave them seemed to have smoothed over that misunderstanding), that way she could just be on her way when she was finished. Today, though, she must have been still too much in her head after the half-hour eating her sandwich alone, because she didn't even notice when someone came barrelling around the corner until it was much too late.

It was only startling, not painful or anything, so Anya only needed a moment to regain her bearings. When she did, she also dropped to her knees to help gather up the things that had scattered around. "Yes, I'm fine. It's okay, don't worry. At least it was just your bag and not a tray of food or something," she joked. Papers and trinkets were much easier to clean up than a greasy burger smeared down her front or something, especially since she probably wouldn't have enough time to head back home to change before her next afternoon class. "Is your phone okay?" She'd noticed it'd gone flying and hoped it hadn't taken too much damage. Greasy food was a pain to clean up, but at least it wasn't expensive.
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 370 | notes: idk if you wanted odette's power to happen at some point or if it's just chatting but i'm cool either way! <3
robb stark

--------------------
Accent: Russian, Central dialect, medium
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 05:48 PM
new local
21 years

odette
Odette felt bad: she had been in such a rush to get out, that she had knocked into someone and caused their bag’s contents to go flying. Typical that she would do such a thing, of course, but it was something she expected during the time she felt like she might change. She became somewhat like a flailing chicken – maybe swan would be more appropriate, but they really seemed to possess a grace that she didn’t have. Often thought of as beautiful, elegant creatures, she really didn’t understand why it was decided she was suitable to transform into one. But, well, anyway, here we were she guessed. Who was she to question what life decided for her? Best just to surrender and go along with it.

The other girl was nice about it, at the very least. Some people would have looked at her like she was literally dirt, but the red-head seemed more concerned with Odette’s phone than her own things that had been sprawled across the floor.
She was conscious that she had been running out due to the potential of her body working against her and transforming any minute, but also she wanted to be polite (especially as an employee of the café) and not leave the other to clear up after her. They were both crouched down looking at each other now, and Odette couldn’t help but smile at the warm words. She had been expecting some yelling, so the pleasantries were welcome.

“Yes! Yes, I’m okay. Are you? Really, it should be me making sure you’re phone’s okay?” She took her notebook and phone from her and tucked them back into the pockets of her work apron.

“I’m totally fine, I just, erm…well, I needed some air, you know?” Oh god, she really didn’t want to be rude but she could feel herself becoming distanced from her body. It was really a weird feeling to try and explain: if she had to attempt to, it was like you were splitting in two, no matter how hard you tried to hold on to yourself.

“I…am really glad it wasn’t a tray of food or some hot drinks or something? I would have felt just awful if I burnt you or ruined your clothes. I’m sure I can offer you a coffee or drink on the house to make up for being such a bull in a china shop?” “It’s just so busy in there and I – oh god – I-I just…”
She really didn’t want to right now, as this girl would be the first to ever see her as her other self, but she didn’t have the control over it yet, and she could feel herself slowly sinking into her other form. She just needed to hold on a bit longer. The other was looking at her with a slightly puzzled expression, and Odette let out a nervous laugh. "I'm okay, really."

WORDS:466 | NOTES: haha I just couldn't help but have the moment of her becoming a swan in front of someone xD <3 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 01:59 AM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
Anya hadn't even given her own phone a thought, as it'd been tucked away in her bag, but the other girl's -- Odette, going by the quick glance at her name tag -- words gave her a start. A Russian swear slipped out as she fumbled through the pocket at the front of her bag, but when her hands closed around the phone and pulled it out, it looked completely fine. Relieved, she couldn't help but laugh as she tucked it, and her other things, back into the bag, safe and sound. "I hadn't even thought about it, honestly. It looks fine, though, and I'm fine. Everything's fine," she said wryly, hoping that essentially making a joke of it all would get the girl to relax a little.

"It's kind of you to offer but I promise, it's all right." Not that a free drink would've been awful, but neither was it something Anya really needed at the moment. (And really, as good and cheap as the food was here, the coffee at the A1-13 was better, though she'd never say as much to an employee of the diner.) Honestly, she was more concerned about Odette than anything else. She didn't know the girl, but she would also feel entirely awkward just walking away right now. Really, Anya was almost glad it'd been her she'd run into instead of someone who might've reacted a little more uncharitably.

The shaky, nervous laugh didn't help matters. Anya frowned. "Are you okay? You seem... stressed." Maybe it wasn't the nicest thing to observe about a complete stranger, but really, 'stressed' was being kind. Odette looked more like one wrong word would set her off, though Anya wasn't sure if it'd result in tears or shouts or something else.
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 304 | notes: yes good. honestly anya will be surprisingly chill about it all :P <3
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 06:40 PM
new local
21 years

odette
Sure, the other girl was being nice and making light of the situation but Odette struggled to laugh about it. She knew that probably looked weird but she was embarrassed by the clumsiness and also knew it was highly likely this stranger would be about to get a huge shock.

“Oh, thank you! Well, I mean. Not thank you but I’m glad everything’s alright, really. I’m pretty sure not everyone would have reacted as nicely as you.”

She forced a smile and took the moment to look the other girl over. She looked around the same age as her and, if it were any other time, Odette most likely would have tried to make some conversation to ease any awkwardness and make sure the other was well and truly okay. She also didn’t quite know why she was panicking quite so much. She hadn’t exactly been under the impression she was the only one around with weird powers since the earthquake so for all she knew the other may be well aware of it. But, she figured, there was a difference between being aware of these things happening and then being like oh, hey, a person just turned into a swan. That’s cool. Certainly, it was not cool. It also should not be a normal thing but it seemed it was. Bumping into customers and turning into a swan. Just a typical day, really.

“Thanks..um. I’m Odette. And probably a little stressed?” she gestured to her little badge but figured the other had already looked. But perhaps introducing herself would make the next bit seem less crazy?
“So, you might be a bit alarmed…but I promise, it’s totally cool. I needed to get out of the way of the customers because…I am about to turn into a swan.”

Yep, that pretty much sounded as weird and crazy as she thought it was going to. But if the other girl wasn’t going to believe her words, she’d sure believe them in a moment. Odette could feel the weird sensation, sort of a numbness, overtake her. It started in her feet, moved up through her body until it reached her head. It had felt strange, at first, but now she was used to the feeling of wings instead of arms, webbed feet instead of toes.

The only weird thing was how much taller the other girl was than her now, looking down at her with an expression Odette couldn’t entirely make out.

WORDS:416 | NOTES: this is why we love anya, cos odette has no chill! a good start to any friendship though :P <3 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 02:53 AM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
Anya's assurance that everything was fine looked like it did little to calm Odette. "I work in the... um, service industry, I think the term is? That, as well, so I know what it's like to have people overreact about silly mistakes," she explained. She was preparing to maybe exchange a little more small talk then be on her way, but then Odette launched into a very strange prelude to an explanation --

And no sooner than Anya had started to process the words 'about to turn into a swan' (What? Was that a strange American idiom she hadn't heard yet?) then there was a swan in front of her. "Oh." She meant she was literally going to turn into a swan, okay. Oh. No wonder Odette had looked so stressed. Anya had seen a lot of strange things on Elias, but people turning into birds was a new one. What was she supposed to do now? With a quick look behind her, she made sure no one was watching. "Okay. Um. I'm very sorry about this," she said, then ducked and picked the swan (Odette?) up, half-hiding the bird beneath the jacket draped over her arm.

It was a little awkward shuffling her way through the door and around the corner of the building, but Anya managed it. It wasn't the most secluded place given the proximity to the hustle and bustle of the hospital, but at least it was out of the café and away from the street. She awkwardly put Odette down and crouched, trying to get a little closer to Odette's possible line of sight. "I would've asked permission before just grabbing you like that but you seemed pretty panicked about anyone seeing you." A thought occurred to her and she frowned. "If you could've even given me permission. Can you talk when you're like this?" This would be a difficult... conversation (if it could be called that) if not. She wouldn't feel right about just leaving Odette here, especially if she couldn't explain the situation to anyone who happened to stumble upon her. It had obviously happened before, since Odette had known what was going on enough to warn Anya, but that didn't mean the other girl necessarily had a contingency plan for any swan-related issues.
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 388 | notes: lol at this point she's like swans? okay cool. i mean weird but eh whatever it could've been weirder
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 09:39 AM
new local
21 years

odette
Wings aside, being a swan had its problems. Not that wings were not an issue but, admittedly, flying was something that she was sure most people had wished for. Needless to say the other drawbacks from being a bird were a list of several but, surprisingly, the other girl seemed very calm about this. She supposed, if she had been on the island for long enough (and most people weren't just visiting) that the whole notion of strange powers and events was hardly going to be news, and she was glad of the comforting calmness of the other on this occasion.

She did nothing to complain when she was picked up; her long neck curling to hide away as best as she can against the girl's side. She hated to be someone to complain, she felt her time in life was best spent making the best of what she could, but some control over turning back would be perfect right about now.

Though her head was buried against the jacket, she could soon feel a light breeze against her wing as her carrier started to slow, eventually lowering her gently to the ground. She was thankful for the most private place that she could have chosen, the help in general and, to say this was the first time she had allowed this to happen in front of someone, it wasn't as terrible as she had predicted. Odette was embarrassed, if only because she felt pretty helpless and burdensome, but this girl had made it as easy as possible - she would have to make sure to give her a gift after it all.

The last of her worries was being picked up without permission, though appreciating it would be a little awkward when you knew it was a person, but Odette bowed her head a little to demonstrate it was not a problem. Actually, the whole talking thing had never occurred to her to try, having always done this alone, and she tilted her head to the side thoughtfully.

Stirring some concentration together, as her mind was still very much intact, Odette opened her beak (well, that sounded weird) to try and speak. A strangled swan cry replaced her attempt to say "I don't know," answering her question - no, no she shouldn't. Somehow, Odette managed to look reproachful, even with feathers and a beak, and then shook her head. Probably rather unnecessarily, since the other had probably realised this.

WORDS:432 | NOTES: lol Odette loves the reaction. Hope it's not too awkward to reply to with no dialogue? LMK if so! I was giggling read your post ngl <33 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 01:00 PM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
The swan, er, Odette, seemed to understand why Anya had picked her up so hurriedly, even bobbing her head a little as if in acquiescence, but didn't make any attempt to communicate verbally. It wasn't until Anya asked it that she seemed to consider it. A strained moment later, a strange honk noise came from her beak, startling Anya. It was such an odd, almost ugly noise out of the beautiful bird that she unexpectedly laughed a little. "Sorry," she said, smothering her grin with a hand before trying to school her expression back into something a little sympathetic. "I'd never heard what a swan sounds like before. I wasn't expecting that."

But it did answer one question, especially with the added shake of her head. "Right. That was too much to hope for, I guess." If there was one thing she'd learned about this powers, it was that things were rarely simple. Being able to say, 'Hey, I'm actually a person so please don't hunt me,' or whatever would almost be too easy for Odette. At least Odette seemed capable of understanding her, unless the movements and the honking had been coincidentally timed. "Um. I'll try to just stick to yes or no questions, I guess?" If there was something more complex that she thought Odette could communicate non-verbally, she might throw that in, but she had no idea what kind of movement Odette was capable of beyond moving her neck and waddling. Could she fly? That, at least, sounded fun.

But first things first. "I'm guessing you can't control it very well?" It was a valid assumption, given how panicked Odette had been before her transformation, not to mention that if turning back was easy, she probably would have done so already. "Is there something you know of that makes it easier or faster, or is it just waiting it out?" Wait, that wasn't yes or no. Anya grimaced and rephrased it. "I mean. Nod for you know of something, shake your head no if not?" In the case of no, though, that didn't give Anya any direction in which to go. "Do you want me to bring you somewhere else? If you have somewhere you feel safer as a bird, I mean."
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 390 | notes: haha i'm glad <3 and nah don't worry anya's pretty good at talking to herself to fill the silence :P
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 06:41 PM
new local
21 years

odette
She couldn't really blame Anya for finding her weird "swan sound" amusing. It sounded more like something a duck would make, yet she liked to think she looked a bit more refined than a duck. Though, why she was getting uppity with how her swan form looked was ridiculous because she didn't even like having this uncontrollable transformation anyway. Perhaps if it could be controlled, or wasn't so awkward, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it was. She tilted her head to the side, trying to get across that she wasn't offended, she understood. She most likely would have laughed, too.

Whilst she was aware that she sometimes seemed to be able to hurry the transformation back into a human along it was by no means a perfect system. It didn't have a great success rate, probably not even enough to be ruled out as coincidence. She, instead, perched down as best as she could and watched the other with eager anticipation. She was internally willing her wings to become fingers, her feathers to become hair, but the tell-tale tingling she felt before transforming was remaining elusive for the time being. She wished, not for the first time, there was someone who could teach her how to control this.

Having said that, Anya did offer to take her somewhere and this drew Odette to think on the times she had been able to potentially force back a transformation. If anything, water seemed to be the thing to inspire her to turn into a swan the most - apparently her body decided that falling into water was best done in bird form. But if that was the situation for turning into a swan (though, clearly, not the only way it could be done as exampled by what had just happened), then the common factor of the other transformations was most likely being too warm. She thought for a second, nodding her head (mostly her neck, honestly) and straightened out to her best standing position. Odette could only figure that perhaps it was her body's newfound way of trying to protect itself or make itself comfortable.

A wing awkwardly gestured to the other's coat, as best she could manage anyway, another to the sun. Warm things? That was the only immediate way she could think of for thinking of warm things, though the likelihood of her company getting that was fairly slim. How people managed to understand what animals wanted suddenly struck her as far more amazing than it ever had before.

WORDS:449 | NOTES: she does a great job tbh, though i figure we won't make it too painful for her :P <33 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 01:27 AM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
This was undoubtedly the weirdest game of charades Anya had ever played. She'd spent relatively little time around animals, only the strays that liked to loiter around the school in hopes of being fed scraps and the pets around Elias Island now, so she'd never been good at understanding them. Luckily, Odette's attempts at communication were far more human-like than any barks or meows, but Anya still couldn't help but wish she knew more about how birds moved, so she'd have a better idea of what Odette was capable of (and if the nodding thing would even work as well as she hoped).

For a long moment, Odette didn't respond. Anya couldn't tell if she was just thinking or if the question had somehow gone over her head. As she waited, watching Odette intently, Anya had a horrible thought of, oh no, what if her understanding of English faded the longer she was a swan? But no sooner had the thought crossed her mind than Odette nodded and stretched out her body. The answer was a huge relief itself, and even more so that it was a positive one, even if the "instructions" the swan gave her took a bit of interpretation. Her coat? The sun? "You want me to hide you in my coat again and... go somewhere sunnier?" she guessed, frowning. Maybe it was the sky instead of the sun? Go higher? But then what did Anya's coat have to do with it?

Odette had to be doing her best, but it didn't make it any less frustrating for Anya. She almost suggested having Odette write it in the dirt, but even barely beginning to think about the logistics of how they'd do that had her changing her mind. A breeze whipped around the corner, making her shiver further into her coat, and then the pieces connected. "Oh! Warm? Something warm?" Or was it she needed to be less warm? Anya would just do the nod vs. shake thing again, but if her guess of warmth was completely off in the first place, that wouldn't help clarify it. "If you need to be warmer, nod. And if you need to be colder, um. Lift your right arm? ...Wing?" She smiled sheepishly, the urge to apologise fairly strong even if there was no need for it. If she could help Odette, at least that had to be better than the girl having to figure it out on her own, right?
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 421 | notes: hooopefully this is enough for you to respond to lol <3
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 10:01 AM
new local
21 years

odette
If she could speak, she would probably express some sort of undying gratitude to the other for sticking with her through this. Most people, if they hadn't already run off inside the cafe, would no doubt not have stuck with her now in these weird guessing game.

She wasn't exactly sure why the warm - if that actually even was the common denominator, rather than coincidence, in her successful efforts to change back - helped at all but it was definitely worth a try at this point, lest the woman get too fed up with trying to understand a bird and leave her to it. (She couldn't have blamed her and she didn't seem the sort but nevertheless the fear was very real). She actually wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all - or if not, maybe cry - but the thought of letting out another incredibly horrible honking sound persuaded her to keep it together. Anyone looking on would probably think her new companion had lost the plot - to which she would later apologise for and make it up to in any way possible.

She nodded, in the best way possible, by extending her neck out and waggling it up and down. It felt strange but her nod before had been understood, so she hoped it would be the same. She could only hope it would work; putting the other out of her miserable guessing game would certainly stop her feeling guilty about it right now. Usually she just whiled away the hours on the water if she had nothing to do but work would surely miss her. She couldn't afford to live without that job. She gave a little bow to her, her wings spreading out slightly, hoping that might convey some sort of thank you for everything she had done so far. Then went completely the opposite way and curled her wings back in, settling on the ground in a tucked up position to make it easier for the other to do whatever she planned to make her warmer.

Luckily, the foot fall wasn't very high on this street but that didn't stop her huddling out of view behind her new companion when she heard footsteps. Mostly, it was because of the other that she did; though the rest was surely embarrassment, despite the fact that no one would know she was really a human. But if people saw a woman involved in a deep conversation with a bird, calmly sat there and paying attention, it would probably draw more questions than she wanted - both for herself and the other.

WORDS:469 | NOTES: it was fabulous lol, this thread always amuses me - poor anya! <33 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 09:58 PM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
Trying to converse with a bird felt a little like the world's strangest game, but after well over a year of living on Elias, Anya was learning to roll with it. Still, it didn't mean things felt any less strange, seeing the swan awkwardly bob her head. Anya laughed, more out of relief than anything. Her guesses had been entirely that -- guesses -- so somehow managing to accidentally land on what Odette had meant, or close enough, at least, felt like an unreasonably pleasing victory. "Okay. Warmer it is."

If they weren't on the opposite end of the island, she'd just as soon suggest bringing Odette back to her house; it was warm, away from prying eyes, and safe. Even if Marie happened to be home in the middle of the day, she was sure her grandmama wouldn't protest, no matter how confused she'd likely be. But the thought of trying to carry Odette all that way was enough to kill that idea in its tracks. As a swan, she wasn't that heavy (still heavier than she would have guessed, but probably manageable in short doses), but just getting here out of view of the street had been awkward enough.

Unfortunately, that left the two of them with very few options. Downtown, almost everything was public, and that'd raise way too many questions. The park wasn't far, but there were enough trees that it'd block too much of the sun. Anya exhaled heavily, then came to a split-second decision. "Okay. Asking you for input that isn't yes or no is going to be too hard, so we'll just wing it." The American idiom was one she used often, but a moment later, the word hit her and she started giggling. "I didn't mean that as a pun, I promise," she told the bird. How was this her life now?

Standing here in the shade had made it feel even colder, but still Anya only hesitated a moment before peeling her coat off. "It'll be easier to wrap you in this and carry you instead of trying to hold you in my coat," she explained. "And less conspicuous." She took Odette's posture as nonverbal permission, so Anya ungainly reached down and picked her up, bundling the coat around her body so that there was only a small area around Odette's eyes left exposed. "Okay, let's go." It made no sense, but Anya felt even stranger now that she couldn't see who she was talking to. Starting to walk east, plus the extra exertion from carrying a swan that felt heavier with each step she took, warmed her up a little, but by the time she'd maneuvered them past the hospital and towards the coastline, she was definitely shivering.

Her original goal had been to get them to the shore, hoping that the dark rocks would be sun-warmed enough that it, plus the direct exposure to the sun, would help Odette, but as soon as the hospital and the nearest trailers in Ivory Lane were out of view, Anya crouched down and released Odette from her aching arms. She very carefully peeled back the coat. "Let's try this?"
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 542 | notes: hooopefully this is enough for you to respond to lol <3
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
ODETTE SWANN
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 07:24 AM
new local
21 years

odette
She probably would have laughed at the "winging it" pun at any other time, Odette probably would have laughed but, at this rate, all she could think was that this woman was going to need some sort of reward for helping her out so much. Not many people would have stuck around to do all this, if they had even stayed behind to help her in the first place after she turned into the bird. She appreciated it more than she could say (right now, literally), and knew that she would have to persuade the other to let her show her how grateful she was afterwards.

If she could have shown any sort of expression or made a noise, she would have an eyebrow raised at the pun before starting to laugh. After all this, she'd probably start laughing hysterically to save herself feeling some supreme levels of embarrassment. Still, she allowed herself to be picked up, not wanting to be more difficult than necessary.

She could tell the other was struggling to carry her, even though she was only a bird it was reasonable that a swan wouldn't exactly be the lightest thing. She was trying to make it as easy as possible but it wasn't going to be easy however she positioned herself. When she was laid out and could feel the warmth of the sun reflecting from the concrete beneath her as she waddled (very ladylike, of course) along it for a few paces. She turned back to look at the woman, unsure if this was going to work as she stepped into the sun, before looking back in front of her again. She tried to imagine closing her eyes, lying on a beach somewhere warm and peaceful. Most of all, safe. And she was - thanks to her new acquaintance.

It was then she could feel more feeling in her feet and in her wings, or perhaps they were fingers now as she could feel them spread out and stretch, testing the feeling in each one by flexing them out. Delight filled her when they responded, instead of an ungainly flap of feathers, and her toes were also equally able to be individually moved. Lying on her back, the blue sky was bright above her as she blinked a few times; a satisfied sigh from her parted lips filled the air above her. "Oh, thank god," she said, part of her exhale, relief flooding her thoughts. "You are amazing, thank you so much." She started thanking her, voice rambling fast as she couldn't spill out her gratitude quickly enough. "I'm so sorry you had to do that." She sat up, ready to reel out more, before remembering that she didn't have feathers anymore and swans didn't exactly wear clothes. "Oh, god." She was pretty sure embarassment levels had hit a high but she had been wrong. "This gift keeps on giving. I'm so sorry!"

WORDS: 518 | NOTES: lol it was great as always! <3 | TAG: ANYA ROMANOVA

--------------------
  pm
^
♔ANYA ROMANOVA
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 07:05 PM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
22 years
MEMORY PROJECTION

I'll make my own way
Anya watched as the swan walked, still oddly ungraceful considering the birds' reputation, directly into the sun. For a long, long moment, nothing happened. Anya had move past feeling silly several minutes ago, and was now just grimacing, trying to rack her brain for something -- anything -- else to try. The brief pause helped enough where she was pretty sure she wouldn't have too many issues carrying Odette again, maybe all the way to the shore. But before she could lean down and announce her intention to keep moving eastward, something finally did happen. There was a flash of something, but between one blink and the next it -- and the swan -- had disappeared in a flash of feathers, leaving an extremely naked young woman in its wake.

All things considered, it was probably the least weird thing that'd happened so far, but Anya couldn't help the bemused (and yes, slightly embarrassed) laughter. "It's fine," she promised, politely averting her eyes as best she could. She crouched, picking up the coat that'd been largely forgotten in the incident, holding it at arm's length. Yes, she was still cold, but Odette definitely needed it more than she did now. "This is all I have, unfortunately." Unless they wanted to backtrack to the hospital to steal a gown or something, Odette was pretty much out of luck.

"I have to say, I've never been more glad to have my own weird power. This... doesn't seem fun," Anya admitted. "Do you have anything stashed somewhere? In your things back at the café maybe?" Given how distressed Odette had been, clearly this wasn't the first time a surprise transformation had occurred in public. If it was Anya, she knew she'd have started hiding clothes as a back-up. "I'm out of ideas other than that, unfortunately." She had to admit, it was nice, knowing she could speak to Odette now and actually get an answer.
tag: ODETTE SWANN / elle | words: 329 | notes: <3
robb stark

--------------------
  pm   email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options     add reply   new topic   new poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
administratormoderator
BE RESPECTFUL AND NO SPAMMING!
join us on discord!
remote cbox