• welcome to
    a disney personified roleplay
  • welcome!
    WE ARE AN ADVANCED, NO WORD COUNT, DISNEY PERSONIFIED ROLEPLAY, SET ON AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MAINE. AFTER AN EARTHQUAKE ROCKS THE ISLAND, THE INHABITANTS ARE STARTING TO GAIN SOME POWERFUL NEW ABILITIES.

please register with first and last names! ex:
    MICKEY MOUSE
    news: 07/01: check out our camp nano event! --- 06/01: with the sun of summer comes a festival celebrating everything artistic! --- 04/01: another april fool's curse means people are ageing up and down! --- 01/31: the super blue blood moon has taken away everyone's powers!
  • stats!
    female
    male
    non-binary
    high school
    university
    local
    new local
  • elias admin
    elias admin
    elias admin
  • JESSIE PRIDE
    MARIE MARMONT
    REMY MULOT, THEO MA &
    SALLY CARRERA

add reply   new topic   new poll

dreams do come true in new orleans, lottie/adella
CHARLOTTE LABOEUF
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 11:05 PM
when a woman says later, she really means not ever
university student
20 years
empathic detection&emotional projection

where the women are very pretty

If there was anything that Lottie loved more than any other season and time of year, it was Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Her father used to wake her up the week before with a trumpet call and present her with a new tiara, announcing once again that he had earned the presitgious honor of King of the Mardi Gras parade, making Lottie a princess. She would proudly proclaim that she was so up until the next year, only waiting for confirmation that her father had recieved the honor once again. She wasn't in New Orleans during the year anymore, so the title didn't carry the same weight, and she didn't brag about it as much as she would like to. It was only her entire goal in life to be a princess, and while this wasn't a real deal, it was as real as she was likely to get.

She didn't usually have a court for herself, at least one made up of girls she knew, but this year was different. She had wanted to bring Adella over for ages, and so she got her on a flight that morning, a little over three and a half hours in the air later, she was back in her home, back in the great big, beautiful house she loved, and seeing her dog Stella bounding up to her. She only had a few moments to acquaint Stella with Adella before she had to go upstairs to get dressed.

She had already gotten her dress on, while not the original she had planned on, it was just her hair and makeup - which could take a while - left to go.

"You can borrow something from my closet, Della, if you want." she offered, sitting at her vanity, large and white, with a white light right above for lighting purposes. She had her tiara, mask, and earrings on the table in front of her, tying her hair out of her face so she could do makeup. She was still grinning ear to ear. "Mardi Gras in New Orleans... Couldn't you just die?" she squealed.

TAG: ADELLA MERREN | WORDS: 349 | NOTES: <3
and all the men deliver

--------------------
accent = louisiana southern belle
user posted image
  pm
^
♔ADELLA MERREN
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 03:08 AM
OH, I WAS DREAMING ABOUT A BOY
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
20 years
LOVE AUGMENTATION & AQUATIC ADAPTATION

get everything you want
Adella had still kind of figured Lottie was just having fun daydreaming about the New Orleans thing right until they got on a plane.

Literally everything about this was the best ever. She'd only ever been on a plane on the move from Denmark, and that was too early for her to remember, so the whole process was brand new. Travelling outside of Elias was essentially brand new. Travelling without her family was entirely new. On the way from the airport, she felt like a kid in the candy shop, face all but pressed up to the car window as she took in the unfamiliar buildings and streets. It was so gorgeous, all big and bustling, and the closer they got to the city center, the more lavish and decorative the buildings became.

Lottie's house was, unsurprisingly, even more so. Her friend's apartment was something, but here in what was essentially a mansion, complete with adorable little puppy dog, Adella could only gape, unsure that this was actually happening. The trouble she'd be in with Attina and Sebastian would actually be worth it, and they hadn't even done anything yet! "I'm not sure I haven't died and gone to heaven," she admitted, voice reaching the same squealing pitch as Lottie's. "Oh my god." The offer to raid a closet full of designer clothes was too tempting to even pretend to pass up, so she rushed in. There were so many -- almost too many -- to choose from, but most of the things she'd quickly stuffed in her bag were gold, green, and purple, to go with the whole Mardi Gras thing, so her eyes kept straying to the dresses that fit the theme.

It didn't matter one hoot that the gold dress she drifted towards was probably worn for such an occasion: it was so pretty, and would go so well with the gold mask she'd spent way too much on at the airport. "Is this one okay?" she asked, holding it up so Lottie could see it in the reflection. "Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening." Then, realizing that she didn't know exactly what 'this' was, she stopped, blinking. "Wait, what exactly is happening? I know you mentioned a ball, but I thought that would be at night? Or is that now?"
tag: CHARLOTTE LABOEUF / smolls | words: 408 | notes: gold dress (and accessories obv) <3
robb stark

--------------------
Dialect: Northern New England
  pm   email
^
CHARLOTTE LABOEUF
 Posted: May 4 2018, 08:06 PM
university student
20 years

Lottie swivelled in her chair when Adella asked if the dress was okay, and she smiled from ear to ear. "It's perfect, Della! Why would I have offered if I was gonna say no to any of them? I'm just glad you didn't pick pink, because that is my color." she teased, turning back to her mirror to finish off her primping, making sure every detail was perfect, even if most of the people she saw that night were seeing her from a distance, on top of a float.

"Well," Lottie began, still facing the mirror. "We're gonna start off on top of Daddy's float, he may give you something to toss at people but otherwise it's gonna be a lot of waving. You're the only member of my court and you're gonna shine, but the spotlight's gonna be on Daddy, after all he's king of the whole parade! And I'm the princess." she added in a murmur. "After all of that's over, we're gonna be back at Daddy's for a little Mardi Gras masque, all of his rich friends and their rich, single kids... We could leave here setting you up with someone, Della." she teased, turning back to her.

"Never any princes, though, which is a real disappointment if you ask me. It's no fun being a princess only one day a year..." she sighed. "Still love it, though.

"So we're gonna be going to that after the parade, which you've got like, an hour or so before we leave? But it doesn't kick off for a while after that, you're gonna wanna use setting spray because we're gonna be in one place for a while, but once it gets moving I promise, you're gonna have the time of your life." she grinned. "Anything from your sisters yet, or your father?"

TAG: ADELLA MERREN | WORDS: idk | NOTES: <3
and all the men deliver

--------------------
user posted image
  pm
^
♔ADELLA MERREN
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:51 PM
OH, I WAS DREAMING ABOUT A BOY
UNIVERSITY STUDENT
20 years
LOVE AUGMENTATION & AQUATIC ADAPTATION

get everything you want
While Adella obviously appreciated a good pink, she would happily admit that it was more Lottie's color than hers. "This is, like, my only opportunity to do the Mardi Gras thing right before I'm grounded for all eternity, so I figured I should go theme-appropriate, right? Plus, pink is, like, your thing. I would never!" Well, she might've, but definitely not the same shade of it, and not only because Lottie was the star of this whole thing. Adella was just happy to be a part of it; she felt no need to fight for the limelight, especially considering it was Lottie's generosity that was the reason she was here in the first place.

The prospect of riding on a float like a princess was almost even more exciting than the ball, and Adella happily squealed and clapped to demonstrate that she thought so. "I'll be the best lady in waiting. Or duchess?" she frowned, unsure of what the appropriate title was here. "Whatever, either way. Spotlight is all yours." Well, mostly anyway. If she ended up getting attention even from behind Lottie, she was hardly going to turn her nose up at it. Especially if it ended up getting her a rich, hot, boyfriend. "Um, yes please??" True, she didn't think she'd be the greatest at a long-distance relationship, but a long-distance one was better than none at all, right?

Adella wasn't nearly as particular as Lottie was, either. "Heck, I don't need a real prince. I'll settle for him being my prince charming. So if I meet any royalty, I'll point him your way." ...Probably. She was sure Lottie wouldn't begrudge her flirting with a prince if it was, like, true love at first sight. "Okay, right. Setting spray. Makeup." It was a testament to how excited she was that she had to be reminded to do her makeup properly, yeesh. At the mention of her family, though, she took her phone from her pocket and scrolled through her texts. "Nothing interesting. Trust me, if they figure out I'm gone, you won't miss it." Because more than likely, her phone would explode. ...Still worth it. Repocketing it, she looked at Lottie, noticing that her friend was already pretty as a picture. "You look like you're already ready to go. Any ideas on how to kill the time once my makeup's good to go?"
tag: CHARLOTTE LABOEUF / smolls | words: 415 | notes: <3
robb stark

--------------------
Dialect: Northern New England
  pm   email
^
CHARLOTTE LABOEUF
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 12:34 PM
university student
20 years

Lottie was just so excited that she didn't know what else to do with herself but keep primping. She did have time to get in a few good giggles about setting Adella up. She hadn't been kidding, but it was her mission. A lot of the people in the New Orleans society that would be at the party were insufferable, but some of the boys were cute and rich, or funny and rich, or cute and funny, but hardly ever any of the three.

Luckily Lottie's standards were low, and she was sure if she got cute and rich, she could break and mold him into something a bit more suited to her tastes. But she was just persistent like that, and perhaps a little desparate for a rich boy's affections. Or a prince's.

There had to be someone for Lottie to lay claim to now that the younger British prince was off of the market.

As to what they should do in the meantime, Lottie didn't really know. She turned around on her stool, looking over with a cocked head. "I mean, I suppose I could show you around the house... Maybe some quality time with Stella, but she likes to lick so keep her away from the face just in case. You haven't really met my father yet either, so there's always that. He can have some food brought in from our favorite cafe - Tiana used to work there, the beigneits aren't quite the same but still good." Lottie sighed, closing her eyes and smiling at the thought of them.

TAG: ADELLA MERREN | WORDS: idk | NOTES: <3
and all the men deliver

--------------------
user posted image
  pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options     add reply   new topic   new poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
administratormoderator
BE RESPECTFUL AND NO SPAMMING!
join us on discord!
remote cbox