• welcome to
    a disney personified roleplay
  • welcome!
    WE ARE AN ADVANCED, NO WORD COUNT, DISNEY PERSONIFIED ROLEPLAY, SET ON AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF MAINE. AFTER AN EARTHQUAKE ROCKS THE ISLAND, THE INHABITANTS ARE STARTING TO GAIN SOME POWERFUL NEW ABILITIES.

please register with first and last names! ex:
    MICKEY MOUSE
    news: 07/01: check out our camp nano event! --- 06/01: with the sun of summer comes a festival celebrating everything artistic! --- 04/01: another april fool's curse means people are ageing up and down! --- 01/31: the super blue blood moon has taken away everyone's powers!
  • stats!
    female
    male
    non-binary
    high school
    university
    local
    new local
  • elias admin
    elias admin
    elias admin
  • JESSIE PRIDE
    MARIE MARMONT
    REMY MULOT, THEO MA &
    SALLY CARRERA

add reply   new topic   new poll

Hell to Pay, open
HAYDEN MEGALOS
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 09:09 PM
Memo to me: maim you after my meeting
Local
FORTY years
Hellfire Manipulation & Contract Bestowal

user posted image

“Well, clearly, all that Axe body spray you ritually baptize yourself with has adversely impacted your ability to get enough air to your brain cells,” Hayden snapped into his cell phone, pondering the general incompetence that seemed to surround him on a daily basis. “And when all this was going down, you didn’t think to yourself, ‘Huh, maybe I should let my boss know? Y’know, the guy whose payroll saves me from standing in line for government toilet paper?’ We had a staff meeting yesterday—that wasn’t a good time? An e-mail? What about a fucking carrier pigeon?”

Hayden ignored the uncomfortable stares of passers-by as he stood in the middle of the walk path in Elias’s parks. “Listen to me closely because I’m only going to say this once: go to your desk, pack up your fucking peace lily and that precious framed photo of your mom wearing that afghan sweater she no doubt knitted herself, most likely while contemplating the karmic punishment that is you, her son. Then I want you to put it all in a little cardboard box—because you’re fired! What the—” Hayden stopped himself short, realizing as he maneuvered to sit down on one of the benches nearby, he’d sat on something. “Gotta go. I just know your special talents will be better served in a future career as a pizza delivery guy.”

Shoving his phone angrily into the pocket of his jeans, Hayden leaned to one side, wondering what it was that had just interrupted his impassioned tirade. Frowning, Hayden’s hand wrapped around the spine of a leather-bound book. Someone must’ve been reading and accidentally forgotten it when they left the park. Oddly, though, there wasn’t a title anywhere. It’d been a long day, so Hayden was looking forward to at least one peaceful hour to himself. Absently, Hayden flipped open to the first page, while lighting a cigarette, not really putting much thought into what he was doing or what might be inside, but when he saw the hand-written words scrawled across the page in pen ink, Hayden’s humor visibly improved. It didn’t take Hayden long to realize what it was, and he was indifferent enough to societal rules that he didn’t much care about invading another person’s privacy. ’Dear journal... no one understands me,’ Hayden mocked aloud. “God, what a sad sack.” Taking a drag of his cigarette, Hayden puffed loudly, snarking “You’re programmed to fail in life, that’s for damn sure.”

He wasn’t sure how long he’d been sitting there reading the words of a stranger when he suddenly felt the presence of someone else standing over him. Looking up, Hayden sneered, “In case you haven’t noticed, there’s literally hundreds of other benches for you to park yourself.”

tag: anyone! feel free to take Hayden down a peg | words: 462 | notes: thread idea c/o of Heather in the open thread guide https://files.jcink.net/uploads/eliasrp/Smilies/heart.gif

--------------------
Accent: New England American, Maine
  pm
^
OLIVER LAWRENCE
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 10:26 AM
You're gonna see how the best survive
New Local
19 years
Night vision and enhanced jump

These are streets of
gold

God dammit. Where did he leave it? Oliver huffed our an angry breath as he was retracing his step. He’d found his old journal in one of the boxes in his room and he’d been reading through it, reliving those old times and being thankful that he had found his new family. Fagin and the crew had taken him and and showed him what a real family was like. Unconditional love and being behind each other no matter what, it was so different to what he had been used to but he was so happy he found them.

Walking back through the park, his eyes darted back and forth looking for where he had might have left his journal. Oliver wasn’t sure if he would continue writing in the book, but it was always a great reminder that everything could change in a split second. If he hadn’t have met Dodger and followed him back to the motel, well, he certainly wouldn’t have learned what a family was.

Moving back to the benches where he sat earlier his eyes narrowed to some man reading his journal. Oliver felt his blood start to boil as the guy read his words aloud, mocking them. He clenched his fists and moved over him, staring down.

“In case you haven’t noticed-“ Oliver yanked the journal out of Hayden’s hands. “-you’re a fucking dick.” He turned around, started walking away, and tucked the journal under his arm. Shaking his head, Oliver knew he needed to be more careful and not leave his stuff in a public place. He shouldn’t have even brought the book out of the motel. The idea of that creep reading his most private thoughts made his anger flare up again. Mocking and judging his hardships, his life. Oliver clenched his teeth, fighting the urge to turn around and give this man another piece of his mind.

@HAYDEN MEGALOS
>:D this'll be fun
MITZI
  pm
^
HAYDEN MEGALOS
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 06:41 PM
Local
FORTY years

user posted image

It was Hayden’s Great White Hope that that the journal would turn out to belong to someone he knew, and he could therefore mock them relentlessly in person next time he saw them. He was content then to heckle anonymously, but the possibility of seeing the look on their face, whoever they were, overcame him like an agonizing itch. But the writer hadn’t used their name in any of the pages Hayden had read so far, and the names he did use, presumably friends and relatives, weren’t ones Hayden recognized. After some time—perhaps it was the vocabulary; or the handwriting; or the melancholia peculiar to a certain time in everyone’s youth—Hayden deduced that the journal’s owner must’ve belonged to someone much younger than himself. That certainly decreased the likelihood of Hayden knowing the journal’s owner.

Stains of some sadness rose up from the journal’s pages, pricking at him, though Hayden could not find it in himself to dwell on any of it; but a combination of curiosity and cruelty compelled him further, and the prose struck Hayden as belonging to a voice young enough to bear the solipsism of youth, but old and unlucky enough to have experienced things people regret to have experienced. Hayden hadn’t kept a journal himself, but his brother had, and he remembered sneaking into Julian's room once to read it, only to discover that it’d been written in an idiosyncratic English-Greek hybrid language of his own invention—an overachieving smart-ass even in private—rendering the journal’s words a mystery to Hayden. He often wondered what his brother might’ve said about him. He wouldn’t admit it, but if he’d kept a journal when he was younger, it likely would’ve sounded similar to the one he was reading now.

He didn’t put up a fight when a kid, the famous journal writer himself, yanked it from his hands. Hayden made a sound in his throat, acknowledging not the fact—what did he care? He knew he was a dick—but only that he’d been spoken to. He watched, mildly amused, as the boy’s lanky body stalked away down the path. He had half a mind to leave it at that, but perhaps it was the lingering desire to let off steam, or perhaps it was simple boredom, but Hayden decided to get up and start after him. Feeling adrenaline rush through him, Hayden raised his voice slightly, and called out, “Hey, Sylvia Plath. Want some constructive criticism? Tone it down a bit. It’s not exactly a lobotomy.”

tag: OLIVER LAWRENCE | words: 425 | notes: https://files.jcink.net/uploads/eliasrp/Smilies/heart.gif

--------------------
  pm
^
OLIVER LAWRENCE
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:22 PM
You're gonna see how the best survive
New Local
19 years
Night vision and enhanced jump

These are streets of
gold

Oliver gritted his teeth as he heard the voice start to follow him. This guy wasn't down, of course not. Why would he be? He kept down the path trying to keep his wits about him, but the man's words grated on him. The gang would tell him to keep moving, keep going, you've already been seen enough...but when had Oliver ever listened to advice?

"I don't need constructive criticism." The red head said as he spun around and looked the man in his eyes. His temper still roared through him as he glared up at the guy. "I don't need you, or anyone else, commenting on something that I wrote years ago. Alright?" Oliver's hand clenched into a fist once more and the knuckles cracked as he did so.

Eddie's voice popped into his mind as he stared at the guy, telling him to just let it go...that it wasn't worth it. This journal wasn't worth it, it was all his past memories and he tried to forget all of them. Why had he even brought it out in the first place? He didn't need to read it and he didn't need to add anymore to it. It was stupid. The only reason he was upset right now was because he had found some stranger reading his thoughts. Fuck it.

"But if you really feel the need to read those thoughts I had-' He looked to the nearby trash bin and walked to it. "-feel free to dig them out where they belong." Oliver put the journal on top and pushed as far down as he could go. He took his hand out and shook it off with a bit of disgust on his face as he looked to Hayden again. "Feel free to dig it out the trash, asshole." Hopefully he had made his point, if not the dude would be digging in the trash...either way Oliver hoped to be down with both of them.

MITZI
  pm
^
HAYDEN MEGALOS
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:24 PM
Local
FORTY years

user posted image

Hayden was just fucking around. Like most middle-aged men, Hayden wasn’t in the habit of cavorting with teenagers much less antagonizing them. Even in the case of Greyson Holm, there was at least something in it for Hayden. It was precisely this motivation of self-interest that made sitting through the sullen adolescent’s long-winded, rambling speeches about how "I-don’t-care-about-fame-it’s-all-about-the-music-blah-blah-blah"—worth it. But now, no such benefit presented itself. Hayden, however, was bored, and he’d had a frustrating day and needed to let off steam, so why not, he thought to himself. It didn’t take much to amuse Hayden, anyway.

As the red-haired teenager spun around to face Hayden, glaring at him with eyes blazing like the fiery pits of Mordor, Hayden barely held back a laugh, while holding his palms up in mock defense. “Hey, Alfred E. Newman, I was only joking,” he said, referring to the kid’s red hair and freckles. “But judging from your Breakfast Club impersonation, I’d say you really could stand to lighten up.”

What happened next surprised Hayden. Folding his arms across his rest, eyebrows raised with intrigue, Hayden watched with a tight-lipped smile on his face as the younger boy strode toward a nearby trash can and thrust the journal on top of the heap. “Wow, you really are campaigning for Wisteria Lane’s Drama Queen of the Year Award, aren’t you?” The kid clearly had a lot of rage going on there, which Hayden could dig. At the very least it was entertaining, which was really all Hayden ever asked for in other people; most of them were so boring even on a good day.

Hayden mouthed the word ‘asshole,’ echoing the other with barely contained laughter. Raging hormones and a tendency to overreact—these were things Hayden could understand and even relate to. But why the self-deprecation? Why did the journal allegedly ‘belong’ in the trash? So, without hesitation, Hayden shrugged and asked, “What’s with the pity party?” His expression mirrored the boy’s look of disgust. Pointing an index finger at him, Hayden added, “Keep a few feet between us, will you. I don’t find dumpster diving quite as thrilling as some people.”

tag: OLIVER LAWRENCE | words: IDK | notes: late, but I'm ok with Eddie coming in at the end per Discord XD

--------------------
  pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options     add reply   new topic   new poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
administratormoderator
BE RESPECTFUL AND NO SPAMMING!
join us on discord!
remote cbox